Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Strange Frequencies

I recorded an episode of Strange Frequencies Radio on Sunday night, and which has just been posted online right here.

We discussed a whole variety of cryptozoological issues, including (A) how I got interested in crypto; (B) the issue of "flesh-and-blood vs. the paranormal" when it comes to Bigfoot in general, and the British Bigfoot in particular; (C) my expeditions to Puerto Rico in search of the Chupacabras; (D) the essential requirements needed on a creature-hunt; and much more. And before I forget, there's a competition, too. Listen in, and if you can correctly name my favorite Ramones song, you can win a prize! Only large amounts of money and beer will entice me into revealing the answer...maybe...

2 comments:

Jason Korbus said...

We certainly loved having you on. Maybe next time, instead of the Ramones, we'll talk about the ending of "The Shield," Jack Kerouac novels, and chocolate milk.

Nick Redfern said...

Thanks Jason! Yeah, I wasn't keen on the ending of The Shield. It was like the end of The Sopranos - it should have ended in bullets!